Sunday, June 19, 2016

15

Ŧōŧāŀŀŷ Ƈăƿŧīʋɑʈěđ M+CD


"I'm pretty sure that the downfall of humans can be completely attributed to their curiosity", such is Ewon Jung's philosophy. Because of his curiosity and his "affectionate nature", Ewon somehow finds himself, after cheating one time too many on Jiho, dumped and threatened into working as a caretaker for Jiho's new boyfriend, Mookyul... who just so happens to be a Mafia Boss.
And it is just the beginning of Ewon's troubles.
 
 Original Work: Yoo Ha Jin
Cast: 
Eun Mookyul: Nam Young Taek
Jung Ewon: Yoon Yong Shik
Shin Jiho: Lee Ho

Well, what can I say? This left me speechless... I read this manga long ago and I liked the story alot (even if sometimes I would kill Ewon for his cheating nature....). Once in a while I re-read it with pleasure! You know yakuza plots are the best! So I started asking myself if this got a dramaCD..... And yeah... it had a dramaCD.... BUT.... sadly in korean.....! During these years, you asked me this few times so at the beginning of this blog, I tried to edit the first track... the result? Well, A MESS! It was so hard for me, without any skill in korean so I gave up and always replied to your mails in a negative way! One day, at the last request of it made some week ago by micaela... (sorry I forgot the complete name!), I talked about this project to +Cold Blood and, as a game I asked "How is your korean?" With my surprise she replied "I have basic skill, why?" Hehe, WHY???? For this!!!! She gave her best and did an amzing work according to me! This manga is a very long one! So thanks dear!
For making you listen my rambling gomen! But sorry, I'm a human being too after all, aahahahah!!!! Thank you for your video! Sure it will be alot of people happy!


15 comments:

  1. Holy shit ! Oh my god ! You did this one ?? ><
    You're truly an amazing person ><
    I really like this one, the art it's beautiful and full of hottie <3
    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! ^^
      i'm glad for ur likes!! hope to complete it soon!! <3

      Delete
  2. Holy shit ! Oh my god ! You did this one ?? ><
    You're truly an amazing person ><
    I really like this one, the art it's beautiful and full of hottie <3
    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahahhaha oh yeah she did!!!! I loved it too! YOu can't imagine for how long I desired this moment to come! My happiness when she told me "I can do it" for the BMONTH was so big!!!
      I agree with you, the story is sexy, beautiful and full of bishies! I still prefer japanese, through, coz I'm not used to listen a manga with a korean soundtrack yet...! But her result is great!

      Delete
  3. Wow, just wow... Girls, you never cease to amaze me... Now even korean!!! orz orz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe... just trying my luck!! XD

      Delete
    2. Yeah+, she amazed me too! you should have seen when kissy showed me the link of this video...
      I was /&$"£%&&%()=%&(%&£%$"$!£|()/)&%"$!£%I)P)=POUY$%$Q£"RFR/U/&)
      like that! Ahahhahhah

      Delete
    3. hahhahahah
      how do u say that...? XD

      Delete
  4. I watched the first episode,Although I watch Korean series, seiyus voice're all weird even for me.Especially Ewon voice. I wish drama cds were a Japanese language. ok ok, I just want normal uke voice :D ahahah but I love this manhwa and I read several times.Thanks to yu,I also watch a drama cd, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahah yeah I know it feels kind of weird in korean! I don't know for you but for me the oddest thing is when I read the english senteces I quickly think about the japanese version (if I know how it is said of course!). I watched korean dramas too, not often but sometimes, and yeah I prefer japanese ahhahahah, who knows... maybe at the "best moments" we will be ok with korean language too! ahahahahah ;)
      Thanks for asking for this project you too!!!!

      Delete
    2. At the "best moment"...?? XD

      Delete
    3. Yeah! "Best moment"!!! You know when 2 men.... ehm..... get close close.... ehm.....sooooo close you can't understand how a human body is made anymore...... STOOOOOOOOOOP! XXXX

      Delete
  5. HI! JUST FOUND THIS BLOG, AND THIS IS THE FIRST PROJECT I DECIDED TO WATCH BECAUSE WOOOOW I DIDN'T KNOW THIS HAD A DRAMA CD. THANKS FOR IT! SEE YOU AFTER THE FIRST LOOK!!!!

    YO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiiii! You are a newbie huh? Aahahhah kidding kidding! Welcome to this yaoi blog! You can enjoy a lot of projects but really you started with a big one! Congrats!!!
      Happy you like it too!!!! ;)

      Delete