Sunday, June 5, 2016

4

Ķõħĩŧšūjî Ħõĸāĸû Ķěīĸāĸû M+CD #3


Last volume of this serie! Enjoy these two couples!

Mangaka: Minami Haruka
Release date: 31/08/2008
Cast:
Miyata Kouki  Morikawa Toshiyuki
Fukuyama Jun  Okiayu Ryoutarou
Fukui Shinsuke  Tachibana Shinnosuke
Shimozaki Hiroshi

P.S. With this volume, this serie can be considered as complete! +Cold Blood  thanks for your efforts and time! Really really reaaaaally appreciated by us!!! Especially considered that (for personal experience too!) Minami Haruka's mangas are really difficult to edit! A lot of free style and the dramaCD doens't always coincide with the manga scans! So ... when you told me you wanted to do this serie, I felt like "Wow she is tough huh??!!" 
Congrats for your first complete serie! Wish you a lot lot looooooot more!!! 
LONG LIFE YAOI   \ ( ° o ° ) /


4 comments:

  1. Another complete project in one go??!! I'd like to be as hardworking as you +Cold Blood, I mean it. Even more considering that Roby says it's a difficult project! Wow, bows and claps to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahahhaahh she is an hardworker not a good for nothing like me!!! >.< Well, yeah I found matching dramaCD/manga really difficult in Minami Haruka's works! So, when she sent me the link I thought "WOW, are you kidding me?!"

      Delete
  2. ^^
    just got back to the big screen.. and saw this one.. <3 <3 <3
    thanks for the likes.. i'll be glad to accepted it from both of u...

    ( XD how's that formal tone sound..?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhihihihiih i promise I'll make you the more informal person of this world!!! Just give me time and see muauauauauuawh

      Delete