Sunday, June 26, 2016

6

Ķiřăi ɉȧ ƞāī ĸėđō M+CD #3

Yukimura is a formidable student. However, he has a past which he doesn't want to be discovered. The only person who knows about his secret is his childhood friend, Shinonome, the number-one problem student in the school! How far would Yukimura go to silence Shinonome!?


Author: Sakuraga Mei
Release Date : 2013-02-18
CAST :
Hiyama Nobuyuki x Toriumi Kousuke
Midorikawa Hikaru x Mizushima Takahiro

P.S. Lot of you always asked which was my favourite couple of the Warui serie! Well, without knowing +Cold Blood replied to your question..... hheheheheheh here you are! Shinonome/Yuki is my pair number 1 of this! Just enjoy another her complete project! I think it was soooo much time since I've seen this manga edited... Maybe  since Fluffy sama old times!  I'm glad to be able to enjoy it again! Hope you too! With this we could fulfill and enjoy our NOSEBLEED DAY!!!!  ;)
See ya next weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me the chance to comment again!!! I haven't an account of those suggested, so I only could do it into the chatbox!
    Thanks guys for this serie! I love them too, but my favourite pair is Mikado/Towa forever!!!!
    Will be more active from now on! Thank you!!!!

    - Beth -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii Beth! Gomen for taking off the possibility for anonymous fans to comment! I had to just for check something! But I read your mails and chatbox conversation all this time! And finally could organize this way again! Sooooo I'm happy you can comment here too! ;)
      Then for the serie you have to thanks Cold Blood! She is amazing and good at reading my mind! She didn't know anything about my fav. couple, but here she is with the best project she could send to me!!! I was screaming when I saw it!!! About Mikado/Towa pair... yeah I have to say that the majority of people I talked to about this serie love them too! They are good, but if I have to choose I pick Shinonome for life!!! I love him! And looking forward for your impressions!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. ColdBlood! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! This is my favorite couple out of the whole series too! I love the story when I first watched it, it was because of Fluffy but now I get to enjoy it here too! Please continue to edit more!😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! <3
      Not to worry.. I will.... ^^

      Delete
  3. Woooooow thanks for doing this!!! So nostalgic!!! I'm one of those people who kept asking you about this serie!!!! HAPPY!!!!
    Hope to see the complete serie soon!!! Love you guys! This is paradise!

    P.S. my fav. couple is Towa big bro with Mikado big bro!!!
    DAKARA, can you edit them too????!!!
    Please!!! Keep witht the good work!

    Rui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii Rui! Yeah it's really good being able to rewatch this serie again after a long time! Personally, They were years since the last time I read of them! Really you do like big bros story??!! Well, you're not alone, they are kind of special too! I prefer Shinonome coz he is sexy, the delinquent, but really cares about Yuki! I like that of him! I don't know for others but this truly is a PARADISE for me! About your request! Why not! Cold Blood or me will gladly edit more of this serie!
      Thanks for your comment! Keep in touch!

      Delete