Sunday, June 19, 2016

7

Ɣĭĕŵƒīnƌėř M+CD

While out on assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld, photographer Takaba crosses paths with the dark and mysterious leader Asami. Asami takes Takaba captive in an attempt to subjugate and possess him. But when the son of the Chinese mafia enters demanding evidence that Takaba may have, will Takaba be able to survive being caught in the crosshairs of a deadly underworld feud?


Mangaka: Yamane Ayano
Seiyuu:
Takaba Akihito: Sasanuma Akira
Asami Ryuichi: Koyasu Takehito
Fei Long: Ishikawa Hideo
Yan Tsu: Narita Ken

P.S. This is one of the surprises I was talking you about in one of my previous posts. Arriving to this point is a result not only mine but of people who helped me out all this time, other great videomakers that shared here with all us, their skills (forgive me for my poor and simple ones hehehehe ;) ) and love for yaoi mangas  +Mafalda Modesto , +Cold Blood  +marinela solar  and.... who knows.... others will be here in the future! 100 was an unthinkable number for me when I started, but here we are!
And of course, I always tell you that but it's good always keep saying, thanks to you for supporting us  and making us realizing all these projects!  
Sorry for being late with this release but this has a sort of meaning for me! I wish to thanks everyone asked me for it! You're so many and alot of anonymous (sadly), so I'll avoid to name you one by one! But I wish to thank you all, and hope you enjoy the project!

CD1 - Finder no Hyouteky 

7 comments:

  1. I was soooo excited to see this done! And it's finally here! And, what's more important, I was able to keep the secret!!! Jajajaja!
    I must say that when the 100th video with all the titles popped up, it gave me a scare. But it gaves you a sense of how much work and effort and feels you've poured into this blog. So Omedetou!!!!
    Now excuse me, I must faint due to a lack of blood ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?!?! I didn't mean of scaring but yeah to focus on the mangic number, result of everyone effort and time!
      Thanks for you word (sweet as always) and thanks for keeping the secret ahahahhah good complice!!!!
      Please take care of you blood! I'm too far to help you ahahahah And I couldn't know how to explain my responsability to your family!!!! :3

      Delete
  2. Oh my!!!! I love you even more Roby!!! I nearly cried at the beginning when I read about your days spent as a student studying a normal boring school life! I could sooooo relate to being innocent before finding Junjou Romantica about 3 years back. My life was nothing close to exciting before anime especially yaoi came around and I give my thanks to Junjou Romantica😊
    Honestly I think that you are just amazing and I love that you don't give up when things are rough!
    I can't tell you how much I love View Finder, I think it was the 3rd yaoi I found, the second would be Gravation when I mistaken a guy with pink hair for a girl.
    When I read View Finder, I feel in love with the drawings, especially Asami😆😆😆😆😍😍😍😍😍! I loved the twisted story plot and with the story developed so far, I have to say I am so glad I got into this whole new world! Somehow reading Yaoi allowed me to become open minded to new experiences and I enjoyed it way more than Shojou Manga, not saying they're bad, I just happen to love yaoi more!😄
    I was wondering are the voice actors for Akitio and Asami the same ones the anime adaption? They sound pretty different to me.
    That's all for now, thanks for posting and congrats on your 100😊

    Can't wait for more! And thanks for your everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi skylina!yeah i found out this wrold after I graduated from universtity.... I didn't know anything about BL mangas, dramaCD or novels. I grew up without knowing anything about this world, but once I found it.... well, .... it's a known story... I started editing and never stopped, like everything in my life. About giving up, well... I'm the stubborn type...so the more difficult things are, the more efforts I put in finding a way to resolve things! And this is my way since I was a child... it's a very big big defect of mine, among all others!!!
      About ViewF. yeah, the art can leave everyone breathless, literally! And you're totally right, respect the OVA version, seyuu are different! In the OVA, Asami seyuu is my beloved Kuroda Takaya! The best of the best! But the same seyuu as the OVA version will appear in CD2. So we'll be able to enjoy them!
      You're welcome and thank you for the support! ;)

      Delete
  3. OH YES!
    Thank you so much! Roby, you made my day.
    This is my first time posting a comment here, but thank you, thank you for this website. It's gold to me.
    Please continue! <3

    Eloa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eloa,
      then thanks for your first comment here! I'm glad you like this serie.... the MOM of all yaoi series!
      I'll keep editing till YouTube will let me! :)
      Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  4. i've read this as manga and watch anime still i want more. thankbyou so much Roby Dear.

    ReplyDelete