Sunday, June 5, 2016

12

Ħāŧśũĸôī ŋō Ăţōśāĸĩ M+CD

Nishina has always drifted along with societal views and norms, but all that didn’t find him anything which he has passion for. After a divorce from his wife, he suddenly sees Miyama working at a café and remembers the only time in his life when he actually enjoyed himself.  
The bitter aftertaste of his first love has changed Miyama from an earnest boy to a man who couldn’t fall in love again. All that is set to change as he unexpectedly runs into Nishina, the subject of his first love.
Original work by: Hidaka Shoko
Release date: 2013/02/27
 Cast: 
Majima Junji x Ono Yuuki

P.S. A kind and ooooooold request of Lucia verdeblue +aiRUI AKINO
Ok.... what can I say to excuse myself???!!?!? Well, I'll say the truth so I'll never fail! Sorry my friend, I know you made this request loooooong ago (well, actually you made more than one! 
I'll do all the ones you suggested, I promise!) the reason is that I'd like to do everything but among all these amazing artworks deciding it's truly hard!!! I'm happy I have such good advisers near to me! You always help me picking great projects!
Like this one! Well, I have to confess, I've read it some year ago, so I must say I had forgotten the plot, but now I'm asking how could it be????
This story is like how a plot should be according my tastes so I'm asking myself how could I miss for so much time your suggestion.... Maybe there is something wrong with my brain...
Ahahahha it's plausibile!!! But now I'm going to make you forgive me!!! 
Enjoy this project! All for you!!!! Oh but for everyone yaoi lovers out there, too!

12 comments:

  1. OH MY, OH MY, OH MY!!!! Hidaka Shoko!!! I love her stories so much, and I didn't know this one had a manga cd!! Thanks Lucia verdeblue for suggesting it and thanks a lot Roby for picking it!
    Oh, on another note, remember my friend? The website creator? She's had a downtime and work has piled up and is now catching up, so she asked me to say sorry and tell you to be patient, cause she'll definitely answer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desyo?! Yeah this manga is amazing and the art is sooo good!
      Of course I remember her! Tell her it's ok, I saw her amazing work, and I know I put more work on her shoulder.... I'm sorry for that! She has all the time of the world, I don't plan going away for a while ahahahha ;)

      Delete
  2. つづき楽しみにしています^_^!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed it till the end eheheheh! ;)

      Delete
  3. This looks very promising and seems to be from the same author of Yuuutsu na Asa. I so look forward to this. Thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the mangaka is the same and like all her mangas I've read, her stories are very good! Still the dramaCD makes it even better! ;)

      Delete
    2. Ciao, come stai? Thank you for showing us the drama. Do you have any that you'd recommend, mangas I mean?

      Delete
    3. Ciao! Io sto bene tu? Ahaha! ;)
      Are you talking about Hidaka Shoko mangas?!?! If yes look I'm posting here a link of mangago with all here mangas (it's not clicckable but you can copy and paste on your nav bar).
      http://www.mangago.me/r/l_search/?page=1&name=HIDAKA+Shoko
      I like almost all of her artworks. Try to read Arashi no Ato (prequel of this manga), it's good! Ouh and OUT is good too! Ouh RESTART too... well read all and you'll can say if I'm wrong!!!! ;)

      Delete
    4. Non c'e male, grazie. Hehehe, I am so bad, but oh I am so going to learn Italian. Anyways, thank you. Oh, I will read every single one of these. I doubt that I will be upset with any of these worthwhile mentions. ;)

      Delete
    5. You're not bad at all! If you're at the very beginning of learning about it, being able to write simple words of courtesy and greetings, then you'll be able to comunicate well very soon! If you want me to help just spill out!!!
      Hehehehe about the suggestions, yeah you sure will not disappointed! ;)If you do tell me and I'll make you forgive me!

      Delete
  4. Hidaka Shoko O_O !!!!!!!!!!!
    she's my goddess , what a great choice ruby , thank you a million times :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! She is really great! I think I appreciate everything got translated in eng! I really cant understand how I could miss this project for so long! Glad to know you liked this too! ;)
      Kisses!

      Delete