Sunday, May 22, 2016

2

Ķõħĩŧšūjî Ħõĸāĸû Ķěīĸāĸû M+CD #2 [GAME TIME!]

 
 .... An hello from +Cold Blood I'm still trying to be public and getting out from my shell.. so i really wanna give u all my thanks for all the love, the like and the smile... as we are sharing the same love for this lovely genre, all of u here has kept me from getting enough sleep these days cz u kept me going for the editing process.. (not that i ever complain)  ^^ ...  
...[you better not to, dear! Your beloved senpai's speaking ahahah]...
Now... I wanna break some news for u.. I'm already sharing with u my 100th vids since I'm here... (its a total celebration for me... ^^) and Roby and I made up some game over here.. my 100th video is somewhere in this playlist (kohitsuji cd2) and whoever can guess the right one, he/she can request me a project (manga+drama cd) and I will fulfill it..


Keep following these couples.... from Kaede point of view aahahhaha 

Mangaka: Minami Haruka
Release date: 31/08/2007
Cast:
Miyata Kouki  Morikawa Toshiyuki
Fukushima Jun  Okiayu Ryoutarou
Fukui Shinsuke  Tachibana Shinnosuke
Shimozaki Hiroshi


P.S. So... just to riepilogate, +Cold Blood  arrived to the important step of 100 videos edited... The 100° is one of this project.... just try to guess which one and comment down here, the first who find the right one will have his/her favourite manga edited from her....! 
I guess I can't partecipate, coz I know the answer, right?!?!?!?  Tsk, I know perfectly  which manga I'd ask to you.... 
Ok... ready??? I'm curious to know who will be the winner!!!



2 comments:

  1. aaawww.... roby... u want in..? ^^
    but u're the VIP around here.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahahahha yeah I have clear in my mind which manga to ask....!!! XD

      Delete