Monday, April 4, 2016

3

Ŀōvė Mōđē M+CD #4

A single moment can change one's life forever... Another 100% Aoe-Naoya focused volume! While Kiichi is being the usual "big brother" to Naoya, taking him out for new clothes and splurging on a watch, the jewelry store in which they’re shopping is robbed! As the criminals take our two men hostage, Naoya starts to ponder his superficial and fickle existence while looking down the barrel of a gun. When Reiji gets wind of the hostage situation, he wonders if he will ever see Naoya again!

Vol. 4
Released: 2004/09/27
Cast: 
Yanada Kiyoyuki x Miyazaki Issei, 
Nakata Jouji x Seki Toshihiko

3 comments:

  1. I have not been here for ages and this made my day. Thank you so much as always. I really like this. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okaeri! Yeah, thanks to Cold Blood we are able to enjoy this! I rescovered this manga! I read it a long time ago, but, I confess, I didn't get the real meaning! And I can't believe that, at that time, I didn't give to this manga the right importance.... This story is deep and good.

      Delete
  2. Tadaima. Thank you for putting this up for us to view and enjoy. I've been so busy and this has made my week. <3

    ReplyDelete