Friday, January 22, 2016

13

Ƙãŵāĩĩ Āĸŭmä M+CD

Akiyoshi Tooru is the perfect student. He received a confession from a boy of rare beauty, Naruse Fuuta. Akiyoshi rejected his confession and Naruse had a complete change of attitude... He attacked him! Now knowing the fearsome nature of Naruse, what fate awaits Akiyoshi?!

Mangaka: Madarame Hiro
Release date: 2008
Cast:
Yoshino Hiroyuki x Toriumi Kousuke

P.S. This is a kind and "old" request of +KuroiAiren5 ! Dear, sorry to keep you waiting really! I wish I could be faster but I can't do better than this..... ;)
Anyway this is the best adapted drama cd I've ever heard.... I loved the manga since the first time I read it, BUT with the drama this is 1000 times better.... just a personal opinion! So thanks for requesting! Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! The personality gap is so hilarious XD I thought Fuuta was the uke but he turned out to be the seme instead!! Ichii is also a funny character because he looks so tought but was beaten up by Fuuta LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It was soooooo funny! The way Ichii said "Fuuta forcing people is bad" is simply superb ahahaah! The moment when the "little" Fuuta made him remember who is the boss, was was was..... AMAZING!!!! I love every single second of this drama, being able to start it is wonderful for me!!!!
      ENJOY!!!

      Delete
    2. Haha.... The next part pleasee XD

      Delete
    3. Umm... Is it only me or you really just post the first part only? Because i can only watch 1 part here. Just to make sure. Sorry for my bad english.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! This is one of my favorites. Fuuta is such a little demon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've forgotten how much I actually love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That comment and this manga puts a smile on my face. :)

      Delete
  4. All Madarame Hiro works is my favorites! I already read all its sequel and I just cant get enough XD, Thanks for this roby <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear roby85 can you make saezuru drama cd3?! I will be thankful to you ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Haya hiiiii!
      Thanks for you amazing request! A very hot one! This manga is still ongoing so I wouldn't start it right now! But for what I know it is edited elesewhere, you can freely enjoy it there! If you have some other manga in mind, don't hesistate telling me!
      Byeeee! ;)

      Delete
  6. Ohmergawd how am I seeing this just now??!! Thank you soooo much >v<!!!!! oasdlfkjsdljfl;kdhg;lkdf I can't even!! You are the BESTTTTT!!!! and no worries about the time!! if it would have taken years to get to my request then I would have waited years until you got to it ohmigawd *cries tears of gratitude and glomps you* thanks again for ur hard work TTvTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to tell you the true I was wondering why you didn't comment when I edited your request! I thought you weren't here anymore, but I wanted to finish it for you even if you wouldn't see it... Now that I know you are here and enjoyed it, I feel glad! Once again I'm truly sorry for the wait!
      Kisses!

      Delete