Sunday, October 4, 2015

3

Ƒũƌāƞŝħī-ĸūŋ ŋō Ħōňėŷ dāŷŝ M+CD

1) Fudanshi-kun Naughty BL-Like Experience!
Kouhei Arima is an otaku! After meeting Kazuomi Shiiba, an hair stylist, Arima starts experiencing the BL scenes he's used to reading about!
2) Obligatory Cross-Dressing for Gakuran Boy
Arima Kanata is a boy. Cross-dressing is absolutely not his hobby. However because of his feminine face he often gets mistaken for a girl. What to do when Mimasaka Kyougo, homeroom and PE teacher, suddenly finds something weird in his bag  while he is dressing up as his twin sister?!

Author: Yodogawa Yuo 
Release Date: 26/11/2014
Pairing(s):
1)Toriumi Kousuke x Suzuki Yuuto
2)Kawahara Yoshihisa x Hanae Natsuki

P.S. Dear Kyo-chan I didn't forget your request..... sorry my dear for making you wait but here I come! Thanks for following me! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this in ages. Thanks god `ィ(´∀`∩

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuhuu new project again... so exciting.. arigatou roby san... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY MOLY!! I'm screaming when i saw this project on your blog Roby!!!! (´▽`ʃƪ) I have read this manga and i love it!! The scenes are really smexyyyyyy ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) And oh my gosh i love this pairing more than the sensei x younger bro pairing! And i realised i don't recognise the seiyuu for the uke Arima-kun but gosh his voice sounds so alluring (´▽`ʃƪ) Thanks for editing this new project!! ♡

    ReplyDelete