Saturday, August 29, 2015

6

Μάήĸāî Ɖăřŀīňġ M+CD


Takashi works for the local flower shop. The only problem? He has to put up with the manager's (Haruhiko, his boyfriend!) constant sexual harassment. Takashi wants to develop a deeper relationship but he's afraid...

Mangaka: Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Cast:
Konishi Katsuyuki x Kaji Yuki
Sugiyama Noriaki/ Chiba Susumu

P.S. A kind request of reenaxans! Hi dear fan, sorry if I made you wait! Hope you all will like her suggestion!!! I really did!!!

Μάήĸāî Ɖăřŀīňġ M+CD

6 comments:

  1. great choice roby chan , love this manga ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thanks for requesting it reenaxans and thank you Roby for taking it! But where is the start? Isn't included in the drama cd when Takashi starts working in the flower shop? I know it was a oneshot included in another of her works, but still, is a bit weird...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the story begins at the end of another manga (I don't remember the name), but this is the first track of this CD so probably it is not included here but there... maybe.... I will check!!!! ;)

      Delete
    2. Oooohhhh... Such a shame... The book where it's included is a collection of oneshots, "Koi to Wana", so I guess it has no drama cd. Guess we'll have to do with reading it and then enjoying your wonderful videos! Thanks love!!!!

      Delete
    3. i love this manga but i thought this has no cd..thankz for this blogit

      Delete
    4. @mareeda I'm happy you like it! It's a ggod one right?!

      Delete