Wednesday, July 1, 2015

2

Ŝŧāŷ Ğōŀđ M+CD

After a failed attempted at bleaching his hair and ending up in a fight on the day of the entrance ceremony at his high-school; Ken is already off to a bad start with a bad first impression as nothing more than another delinquent.
Mizuki, Ken's best friend and secret crush, was the only person he met after that not to label him negatively just because of his appearance, but maybe that's because neither Mizuki is just the cute and innocent guy he appears to be.

Mangaka: Miu Ootsuki
Released Date: 2009/12/25
Cast:
Takeuchi Ken x Yonaga Tsubasa
P.S. Personally I think that the seme shouldn't have a girlier voice than the uke's. It's a waste.... However, I really liked the plot, light and funny, so even if the cast disappointed me a little I decided to start editing this manga. Hope you enjoy it!


2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh! You are right about the voices... I think they should be reversed. Not because I don't think that a seme can't have a girly voice but because it doesn't fit him, he should have a sweet voice, but manlier.
    Anyway, as this manga is great, and is from a wonderful mangaka, and you are editing it as good as you use to, it will turn out great, I'm sure. Arigatou!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yus... i love this... I love this too much. .. ..... . ... . ....... .. .. .... ... ... .. . . ..... .. . ..

    Thank you~!! ♥

    ReplyDelete