Tuesday, March 24, 2015

9

Ĝōŝāń ŋō ĦēāŕŦ M+CD

Miki treats love like a game, playing with and discarding girls on a whim so when he sees Udou earnestly and unsuccessfully trying to reject a tearful love confession, Miki steps in and says, "Udou-kun is with me now." But what starts out as a lark to relieve the boredom of daily life quickly becomes serious ...

Release dates:
 MANGA 2013-04-10  DRAMA 2015-02-25
Mangaka: Ogawa Chise
CAST:
Hatano Wataru × Matsuoka Yoshitsugu
Okitsu Kazuyuki
Shingaki Tarusuke


 Ĝōŝāń ŋō ĦēāŕŦ M+CD

9 comments:

  1. wow! i love this manga! thanks for this! ^___^ ---Anie--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love it too! Since the first time I've read it, I wished for its drama cd.... when I discovered it was getting one and it would have been released in february this year I bought it immediately! ;)
      Kisses!

      Delete
  2. Omg first time hearing this uke...Yoshitsugu-chan sugoi!! such a cute story, loved it! Arigatou Roby-san~~~ \(^.^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! He is good right???? I think we'll hear him soon again!!!
      Thanks dear!!!!

      Delete
  3. It's so great that you've done this project! But you've been really fast, eh? You were eager to seeing it done, jajaja! Great job! Arigatou gozaimasu!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To tell you the truth it took me more than 2 weeks to edit these videos! I started them at the beginning of March, cause I wanted to be in time for my birthday! When I complete the whole project I uploaded it! You're welcome! I loved this story so much!!!!

      Delete
  4. this is awesome manga and i like Udou., so gentle thank yyou for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I wish there was a way to know the piano pieces they use in the Drama CD. That would be awesome!!~

    ReplyDelete