Sunday, February 1, 2015

16

Ẅảṙṵḭ Ýãŧŝū Đėmð īī M+CD #5

Despite their relationship, the delinquent Towa Aikawa is still a "friend" of the Student Council President, Mikado Shirahane. But today, Towa gets to sleep-in at Mikado's house for the very first time! Could their relationship advance into "lovers" now...!? 

Mangaka: Sakuraga Mei
Release date: March, 02, 2012
Company: Motto Entertainment
Cast:
Takahiro Mizushima (Towa) x Midorikawa Hikaru (Mikado)
Toriumi Kosuke, Hiyama Nobuyuki, Yonaga Ysubasa, Yusa Kouji.


P.S This is a kind request of Ayu-chan! Thank you!!! As you know this is the Vol. 5 of this amazing serie...If you want I don't mind editing the whole artwork...let me know ok????
P.S (2) I'm sorry for the low quality of the images but we have to thank with all our heart this scanlation group for translating it for us... 




16 comments:

  1. Woahhhhhh! Ayu-chan nice choice! XD i've watched many projects by the same mangaka! Her art is really awesome! <3 thank you Roby! Now i can continue with this story! And omg Mikado's laughter is so funny! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too!!! You're welcome it's all thanks Ayu-chan cause I had thought to another project to be honest... :)
    I like follow a story since the beginning...this is the vol. 5 so I would never started from here...btw I've already read the manga so I know the storyline...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great..good job Roby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like this project!!!! Enjoy :))

      Delete
  4. thank u roby.......im so happy...upload more project please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LUUUV Sakuraga Mei Sensei's works of art :) I read all manga of this series. Would love to see manga + drama cd of the 2nd vol. Waruiko Demo Ii? Pleeeasseee... IF you don't mind Dear Roby :)
    Thanks for the new project!!! As always..Luv it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Usagi Chan!!!! Yeah no problem!!! But we have to follow the order of the requests!!! It is really an amazing manga :))

      Delete
  6. i really like this series..please can you finish the whole sereis? Onegai....thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE THIS THANK YOUU!! *rolls on the ground*


    Oh, I just want to say that it's Yonaga Tsubasa, Roby dear :D
    And can you add Yasumura Makoto and Atsushi Kisaichi to the cast? I love the older Aikawa brothers so much and I want to see them credited :)))))
    Thanks in advance! I love you and this post! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK You SO MUCH. I wish it didn't have to end

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish that this series will continue until its end...thank you for your hard work... i love this manga

    ReplyDelete
  10. roby dear please.. i love to watch all the manga cd of warui series but the most thing i like is the warui koto shitai hope u have that one please.. im dying to watch it in manga cd thank you so much! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for this ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  12. I WISH FOR THE WHOLE SERIES!!! ROBY! ONEGAI-SHIMASU??? *Gives you Big Sad Puppy eyes*

    -Niri-chan

    ReplyDelete