Saturday, September 6, 2014

10

Ŝōňō țė ňō Ňėţśũ ŵō Ķāšānĕŧĕ M+CD

Nagisa Takakage just opened a restaurant, and finds himself involved with a strange regular customer. All the chefs agree that Kouga Nagisa is a real beauty, and nobody minds that he shows up to ask them questions at work. After Kouga gets himself drunk at the restaurant though, Nagisa is forced to take him home, and finds things heating up a bit.

Mangaka: Fujiyama Hyouta
Release Date: July 27, 2011
CAST: 
(Nagisa Takakage) KONISHI KATSUYUKI / (Nagisa Kouga) SUGIYAMA NORIAKI

P.S. This project was edited entirely by Marinela Solar (Good girl!!!). This is the first manga she edited and asked me to post it here, so all of us, yaoi fans of the whole world, could enjoy it! All these videos are the result of her amazing work! You are really good, Marinela! When I started I wasn't so good as you!!!! A little bit of practise and you'll be perfect!!!! Minna we have to say thanks to her!!!! 
P.S. I decided to leave everything like you did, it was all good according to me and everyone now already know that here into this blog everything talks about yaoi....so no worries and thanks again!

10 comments:

  1. wow! a complete project! nice! thanks Roby and Marinela! ^______^
    I'm Anie btw.. hello to everyone! ^________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad we had another new yaoi video uploader! Thank you so much Roby and also Marinela! Thanks for the hardwork! And thank you for uploading the complete Manga + Drama cd for this series! Both of you are really awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD o_0 absolutely freaking out right nooooooooow >.< , this is a dramaaaaaaaaa !!! , awesome :D , i love all Fujimiya work , and currently reading dear green ^^
    thank you both Roby and Marinela for bringing so much happiness into my life ^__^
    you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaah!!! It's up!!! My internet was down for a couple of days now so I was unable to get online and now... the video manga is up!!! YEEEEEY!!! Thanks so much Roby-chan!!! I've got a novel manga next and i'm working on another one haha!! Soooo happy to work with you guys!!! Huggles!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU ROBY AND MARINELA I LIVE BOTH OF YHU!!!! And I couldn't anymore happy :3 time for the tissues!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanka.. it's like AmericaXEngland of course because the seiyuu.. heheh
    Sankyu minna otsukare it's really beautiful story..

    Otome95

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arigatou! Merci! Danke! Grazie! Gracias! Xie xie! Once again Thanks! Trully admire your dedication RobyP-chan and Marinela-chan!

    Fifi:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for your har work Roby and Marinela...this manga is awesome and complete not only the chapter also the story..all in one,,,stay healthy to both of you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your work! I'm seriously hooked! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked, HONTONI! Then, enjoy everything :3

      Delete