Saturday, August 30, 2014

15

Ɖăřŀīňġ M+CD

Rio was living a normal high school life, when a transfer student, Tomo-chan, entered into his school. Everything began when Tomo picks up Rio's dropped planner with a picture of his beloved idol, a male teacher. Suspecting that Rio is gay, Tomo-chan is going to "cure him"! Let's the "Homo Fixing Training Regimen" start!.
Mangaka: Ougi Yuzuha 
Company: フロンティアワークス - Frontier Works
Release: 09/21/2007 (1) 25/3/2009 (2)
Cast:
橋本理緒: 岸尾だいすけ Kishio Daisuke
三浦朋美: 高橋広樹 Takahashi Hiroki
五十嵐ジョー: 千葉一伸 Chiba Isshin
鈴木まみ: 浅野まゆみ Asano Mayumi


Ɖăřŀīňġ part 6  


Ɖăřŀīňġ part 7


Ɖăřŀīňġ part 8 


Ɖăřŀīňġ part 9 


Ɖăřŀīňġ part 10 (The Final) 

                                                                       

15 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for this video. Thank you for uploading this manga, can't wait for the next video. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, thanks so much :D :D i just fell in love with this manga :3 and they chose such a great voices for the characters! i really like it :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your hard work! Just wondering, what was that song that played at the end of the video?? o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me an email, I 'll send it to you, it's japanese so I don't know how to write it....
      :P

      Delete
    2. It's jullanjulis12@gmail.com Thank you very much,sweetie ^_^

      Delete
    3. Did you received my mail????

      Delete
  4. OH! Though i voted for Leopard Hakusho but i also wanted this to win too because i've only watched a few parts of videos by another uploader! Tomo-chan is so funny omg he was 'pissed' so he 'took out' on Rio? XDXD Horray! This time i can finish the whole story with the drama cd! XD Thanks a lot Roby! You're really super efficient these days! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I m really sorry but can't see the last 4th episode ! Not so happy : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Manga lover, I don't know what to do more than this....you know I didn't use anything new or different respect the past... so I don't know what could be your problem...why don't you try using a PC????

      Delete
  6. Hurray!!!!!!!thank u . Thank u..... I m so happy... U downloaded it on dailymotion as well. U r great...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there gonna be a part 6 cause I really like this manga cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for the next part. When is it coming out?!?!?!!!

      Delete
  8. I can't play part 8 :( I'm so sorry but can you please fix it roby? :) thanks x

    ReplyDelete