Saturday, June 7, 2014

19

Ķãŧėĸŷō?! M+CD

Rintarou is bothered by the throbbing of his heart caused by his tutor, Kaede for unknown reasons. One day, Rintarou finds out that he's actually in love with Kaede when he was receiving H punishment! But, without knowing Kaede's feelings, Rintarou became anxious and--?! Little sadistic home tutor x natural high school student's afterclass love (from Blissful Sin)

Author: Moegi Yuu
Company: Fifth Avenue
Released date: 26/8/2009
Seiyuu
Sumizome Kaede: Hirakawa Daisuke     Noe Rintarou: Terashima Takuma
Kawauchi Haruka: Yonaga Tsubasa     Ninose Eisuke: Nojima Hirofumi


  Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lessons


Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 1                        Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 2                             Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 3 

                                     

Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 4                       Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 5                               Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 6
                                     

Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 7                       Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 8                              Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 9
                                   


Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 10                    Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 11                              Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 12
                                         


Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 13                    Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 14                                  Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 15  
                                 


 Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 16                  Ķãŧėĸŷō?! lesson 17
             
  

19 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh this series is nostalgic!!! I remember Fluffy-sama completed this series and i really liked it! Now i get to watch it all over again!!!! ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ This is quite a long series and i love how Kaede-san teases Rintarou every single time! (´▽`ʃƪ) Can't wait to see more of this! Thank you so much Roby! And to those who voted for this series XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey roby i would like u try to fine the manga drama cd of this yaoi bamford koushakuke no shitsuji i like to hear the story not just reading it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii! Long time no see!!! Gomen! I just bumped on this request of yours and I don't remember if I have replied... just in case, I do it now.... This AMAZING manga has not a drama cd.... unbelievable but true.... I'm always here for other suggestions! ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the hard work Roby-senpai..This is one of my fave manga, I really enjoyed watching it... Keep it up.. I'll be waiting for your updates ^__^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still here waiting!!???!?! Arigatou for your support, I really aprreciate it! I'm not as fast as I want but I hope you enjoy the whole mangas! Kisses!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your hard work. I really like the story and very much looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've taken this on vacation a few times, reading the manga on my tablet and listening to the drama cd on my mp3 player at the same time. Thanks for putting the drama cd to one of my very favorite mangas. Hugs and love!
    P.s. I rewatch some your series a lot, so thank you for working hard for us! It definitely spreads some happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! Roby san Arigatooooo!
    I really enjoyed watching this manga. I'm soooo happy!!
    Kaede&Rintarou are so cute! I love them!
    Thank you for your hard work! Hope you are fine and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haiiii roby san, can i request cafe latte Rhapsody. Thank you and i love all your video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I read that one! I hve no problem editing it but please could you try to check if anyone already did it???

      Delete
  8. I love this! Tq so much for your effort. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for your next project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sad to say goodbye for this couple, but i love it !thank for your hard work.i can't wait for another story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is one of your beautiful creation... i love all your video,,,i wait foryour update always

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Thanks for your awesome work as always!
    I wanted to ask if maybe whenever you have time, could you upload the Chocolate Strawberry Vanilla series? It's a really good manfa and drama cd, but I just can't seem to find where to download it or watch it, could you maybe help me with that?
    Love your videos!
    Hope you reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiiiiii! SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! I know a long long time passed.... A lot of people asked me that project.... a threesome huh???!! I think that this option still miss here... let me know if you didn't find it yet... in the while I put your request into the "THINGS TO DO" list!

      Delete
  12. I wonder if they ever did anything with rintarou's brothers. Lol that would be fun but thank you so much for this I love your page a lot of thing I have to search then I stumbled on your page so happy thank you so much for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I just finished this series for probably the fifth time! I am really glad you put all of these together!! I apologize for my crazy use of exclamation points, this series always makes me very happy. Is there any chance you will be doing the sequel (Koitomo) in the future? I've only been able to find it in Spanish :( But until then, I suppose I will just have to re-watch the videos you've already made ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii! I think you already found it right?!?!?!? Sorry for the late answer! :3
      Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  14. (*o*)/ Thank you so much! Such a good story, such great characters I love this mangaka so much. Her art is amazing.

    ReplyDelete