Wednesday, November 6, 2013

10

Ĉħīĸāĸûŧė Ŧōōī M+CD

This manga talks about four classmates: Yuu, Kouichirou, Natsume and Shino. Kouichirou took really good care of Yuu since young. Yuu was afraid that Kouichirou would leave him behind if his grades dropped so he worked really hard and got a fever. When Yuu kicked up a fuss in the infirmary, Kouichirou kissed him. What did that kiss mean? Natsume and Shino have been sex buddies for quite some time. Although they have feelings for each other, they never confessed their emotions. Shino finally confessed, will Natsume accept him?

Mangaka: Narazaki Neneko 
Released: 2009/11/26
Company: ムービック Movic
Cast: 
Kawada Shinji x Miyata Kouki 
Toriumi Kousuke x Kondou Takashi



10 comments:

  1. Awww another new project! THANK YOU ROBY! I'm so blessed to have you and your video! :) yay its a love-hate bittersweet relationship! I always cry when its this kind of storyline! Hope it'll be a good one <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (//▽//) TOO KIND...TOO KIND.... As one of my older and faithful fun you already should know that I need to change subject, to refresh my mind to improve my enthusiasm....I love these manga so I want to share them with you...!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. hey..i love your work so much but currently i'm having trouble to open daily motion. Can you please upload the parts in vmeo or youtube? onegaishimasu! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! What kind of troubles??? If you tell I could fix them....

      Delete
    2. i think its my internet connection problem.. :(

      Delete
  3. Roby..I'm begging you. Can you please upload part 1 and 2 in youtube or vmeo..I really can't open daily motion with my internet connection. sobss...sob..:'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =(( PLEASE ONEGAI PER FAVORE S'IL VOUS PLAÎT don't cry and don't be sad.... because if you cry I'll cry...so be happy!!!! I'm doing this for your and my sake!!! I've fixed it oK????? ENJOY!!!!

      Delete
  4. waahhh..Roby you are a great person..I'm happy now. :). Arigatou gozaimasu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a good manga..gonna love it forever. btw, Roby arigatou gozaimasu.(bowing)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your hard work Roby chan,, all your creation make my day,,please keep it up

    ReplyDelete