Sunday, October 13, 2013

22

ßuĸïŷōú ńā Šĭŀēňŧ M+CD

Toono Satoru was just asked to go on a date by Tamiya Keigo, but all Satoru does is stare blankly at him without saying a word. The truth is that Satoru is so happy right now he could burst! He's had a crush on Tamiya for the longest time and never thought the feelings might be mutual. Unfortunately for Satoru, his emotions never show on his face and he barely ever talks. Naturally, this causes all sorts of misunderstandings. Will he be able to express his true feelings for Tamiya? Will Tamiya ever learn to read Satoru's expressionless face?


Mangaka: Takanaga Hinako
Company: Libre
Release Date: 28/03/2007 (CD1)
                       02/02/2009 (CD2)
Cast
Tamiya: Takahashi Hiroki      Kagami: Sugita Tomokazu
Toono: Miyata Kouki          Sagara: Yusa Kouji

CD 1
CD 2


















P.S Today is my friend/fan birthday, Fede! I know her favourite yaoi manga is "Bukiyou na Silent", so what gift I could do for you???? To edit this I went to sleep at 3 a.m at woke up to go to work at 7.30 am...Am I or not a good friend....????!!!! Ahahahah!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
     



22 comments:

  1. OH YES! Thanks for starting this new project! Its from the same mangaka that drew 'Koisuru Boukun' right?!!!! I love her work so much! Her storyline always makes me laugh+cry! >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! You are right!! It's the same mangaka..Really a nice project...I'm happy you like it!!! :)

      Delete
  2. i'm loving it already :) can't wait to see+hear what happens next :)) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this manga too!!!! I can't wait...... :((

      Delete
  3. Love the manga and cant wait till the part 2
    nice work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I'm editing the 5° part (the last part; the 4° is already done and I will pubblish it today) of Sweet-Kare no Amai Amai Aiji. Right after I will work on this amazing project...I already listened all the tracks....Wonderful... :d

      Delete
  4. cool cant wait^0^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...I love all of your work. Thank you from the bottom of my yaoi lovin heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totall agree with you:D

      Delete
  6. Ahahah Thanks guys!!! I don't deserve such a kind fans!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Dear Robby P.,
    I like the story but sadly...I can't watch part 5, 10, and 11 coz they were too large (the file I mean).
    Could you please make those parts to two parts ??? Pleaaassseee....
    Thanks B4
    Luv your works :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usagi-chan you should be able to watch all of 3 parts (5,10 and 11)... let me know!!!! Kiss
      :)

      Delete
    2. Dear Roby,
      Yesssss....:) I can watch the videos now...Thank youuuu...Luv yoouuuuu!!!! :) kiss 1000x

      Delete
  8. i cant wait to get started on these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe....good pick.... ;D ....
      This is an amazing one!

      Delete
  9. KYAAA! It hurts how cute this is!! At first I was cringing for dear life at how awkward Tooru-kun was! But then... and then... and now... GAAAAH! This is just So. Stinking. CUTEEE!!!! Roby, I bow down to you. Thanks for this project!
    -Tania

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please download this manga again!!....�� i really wanna watch it again..please roby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....But it's already fixed... Look carefully, you'll see the link at the end of the post!

      Delete
    2. But i only can watch part 1 ��

      Delete
    3. Muri, muri, muri.... try watching it through another device....

      Delete
    4. Okayy..thanks!..keep doing this blog..i love your work..gambatte kudasai roby<3

      Delete