Saturday, October 12, 2013

7

Ŝŵėėŧ – Ǩǎȓȇ no Āɱȧȋ Āɱȧȋ Āīĵī M+CD

Odaka Yuushi works as a salesman for a marketing distributor, but secretly, he's obsessed with the delicious pastries offered exclusively as a "special service" by the restaurant at the Royal Fort luxury hotel. When the opportunity  to approach the hotel about a contract to distribute their sweets arrives, Yuushi jumps at the chance... but just what kind of price will the younger son of the owner demand in return for granting the contract? 

Released: 2005/10/28
Seiyuu:
 Taniyama Kisyo谷山紀章 × Kisio Daisuke岸尾だいすけ



7 comments:

  1. Kyaaaaa,,,thank you,thank you so much you keep your word (promise)to upload this awesome BL manga+drama cd,I have been waiting for it even thou in my country (Singapore)already 3 am in the morning,thank you for your hard work,I'am so excited for the next chapter,kyaaaaa thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I didn't remember that this serie was so hot...Thanks!!!! :d

      Delete
  2. Oh! This will definitely be a good project! I remembered fluffy-sama did a compilation of sex scenes from this series! XD thankiew so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, iremember when I watched that video too..with her compilations of sex scenes by minami haruka.. sure brings memories.. Anyways, thank for the videos roby! I miss the sex scenes so much hehe

      Delete
  3. I like it :d Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *flails* Oh this was WONDERFUL!!! so very nice haha!! I love all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is the closest i have ever been to an actual nose bleed ///>.</// loved it! this is sooooo good! Arigatou Roby-chan~~~~~

    ReplyDelete