Wednesday, June 5, 2013

9

Ɯįľď Ŗōćk M+CD


Yuuen, the child of the Forest Clan chief is given the task of seducing Emba, the son of the Lakeside Clan Chief. Yuuen discovers a problem however when he realizes how sensitive and naive Emba really is, and he finds himself liking the youth more at ever. In this book you can read two stories, the first one (Innocent Lies) is about thelove between their fathers, they loved each other but for the tribe's sake they didn't stay together.The second one (The beginning song) talks about how
Yuuen & Emba find love anddecide to stay together forever 




Mangaka: Takashima Kazusa
Cast
Jun Fukuyama - Yuuen, Toshiyuki Morikawa - Emba, 
Yamaguchi Kappei - Yuni (young), Miki Shinichirou - Selem (young), 
Inoue Kazuhiko - Yuni (older), Kosugi Juurouta - Selem (older)





9 comments:

  1. What a nice feeling. It was one of the first Yaois I ever read. So poetic, so nostalgic ...

    Thanks a lot.

    Fifi.

    Ps: It´s just too cute how you wrote that it was your first project! Kyaaa >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah one of first projects......so nostalgic!!!!! In fact it isn't well done.....but I hope I've improved now........
      A great story! Thank you for watching!!!!

      Delete
  2. You did a lot! Youre doing a perfect job now but youre enthusiasm of the beginnings is still there. Keep going. You´re making a lot of people happy :-)!!!
    Fifi,-)

    Ps:I sent you a mail concerning aida saki "S" novels. Are you interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've just read your comment... 1 year ago... but did I reply to you at that time???

      Delete
  3. it really good to watch your first project...its so good and i fell in love with the story...create more that made so many people happy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! My first project..... So much time passed since then..... Re watching them I feel emberassed...I was so inexperienced....made alot of mistakes.....
      Good thing I keep doing it ne???? ;)

      Delete
  4. Is one of the voice actors inuyasha's voice actor!!?! Or do they just sound very alike to me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gyaaaa!!
    I've read this manga, I don't know that there's the drama cd for this!
    Thank you so much! :D >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Realkly? It was my 1 or 2 project.... so much time passed! I'm glad you love it!

      Delete